Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I'm looking at buying a navara but it says it has age related

Customer Question

Hi I'm looking at buying a navara but it says it has age related wear in the engine gearbox drivetrain and ancillaries what does this mean please
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello this can mean the engine may use a little oil, the gearbox be noisy and slow to shifthowever this sounds like a caveat from the seller to basically say the vehicle isn't perfectif its done 150K miles don't expect it to drive like newif you can provide more details / link to the ad I can advise further
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.