Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Cannot enternissanmicra. flat battery,and no manual key

Customer Question

cannot enternissanmicra. flat battery,and no manual key
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello A flat battery means you can't get the deadlock or alarm system to release its grip I'd start by charging the battery you should be able to do this via the cigarette lighter /accessory socket. You'll need the appropriate attachment for your charger but car accessory shops sell these- Alternatively if you can't get into the car/boot the other way to do this is jack the car up so you can get under the front. Locate the starter motor and the large power cable that runs to it - connect the positive battery charger lead to this terminal then connect the charger negative lead to the metal of the engine block This should complete the charging circuit and get some power into the battery allowing you into the car
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.