Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

I have an xtrail 2005 and was working fine yesterday and it

Customer Question

I have an xtrail 2005 and was working fine yesterday and it won't start this morning the whole thing is completely dead?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delay, are you still needing help? If so, is it a manual or auto trans? Do the headlights come on? Lastly have you tried wiggling the battery terminals to see if they move at all? If they do then they need to be tightened.