Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Key fob will not open doors and the little red light on top

Customer Question

Key fob will not open doors and the little red light on top of the dash is not flashing
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
Will the car start .
Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The car will start and i have overcome the problem my self so their for i believe i am justified in asking for my £13 to be reunded and all my bank details to be erased from your system. I believe the response has been shocking to say the least