Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

I have a problem with the heater in my 03 X trail. I works

Customer Question

I have a problem with the heater in my 03 X trail. I works fine when first put on but within a few minutes it starts to make a noise which gets louder and louder and I have to turn it off. I have taken it to my local garage who said they cleaned it and couldn't hear any noise. Any ideas please?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will wait for an answer to my question please.
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi .
If you have the heater on and have the blower speed set at 1 then to 2 or 3 does the noise get louder ,so if you play with the speed settings will this regulate the noise coming from the hreater or does this make no difference..
Greg