Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Nissan tiida drivers air bag light dosen,t come on would be

Customer Question

nissan tiida drivers air bag light dosen,t come on would be greatfull for any help
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi .
You need a Airbag diagnostic scan tool to check for malfunction codes .
If no codes and all is working then you may have a bad instrument cluster .
You will need a good scan tool to check the instrument cluster ,so you can activate the Airbag light .,if it does not light up then you have a cluster issue ,possible wiring, cluster harness connection or wiring problem .
Still need additional information then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.
Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
A bad rating does not constitute a refund.
If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .
Kind regards Greg.