Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Why would murano cvt have very little drive when in auto or

Customer Question

why would murano cvt have very little drive when in auto or manual
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
hello for a CVT to have little or no drive then either the drive belts are constantly slipping or the tension system is faulty as with most gearboxes the next step should be to replace the oil with fresh and as it drains out, strain it through some paper towel to catch any debris - this will show if anythign is seriously wrong also check over the electrical connections and wiring to the gearbox for any signs of damage or corrosion and repair / clean as required
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.