Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

I seem to have a very bad electrical short, wont start/turn

Customer Question

I seem to have a very bad electrical short, wont start/turn over properly even with a jump start & swapped battery.... pulled up at shop... all was fine.... came out, & it wouldnt turn over, sounded like a flat battery, this car has never let me down......... pls has anyone got an idea what is the problem
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
Hey sorry you been waiting so long, I just seen the question. Can you tell exactly what it's doing when it WON'T start? Do you just turn the key to START and it does NOTHING AT ALL?no clicking or anything?