Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  self employed in the motor repair buisness 19years
13210289

I have an Almera, registered in 2001 mileage is 74000, I am

Customer Question

I have an Almera, registered in 2001 mileage is 74000, I am looking to have it serviced, I am looking for a Nissan Service Station in Oxfordshire, I live near Abingdon and can't be without my car for very long as I am disabled and need it to get about, can you help me please?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi..there..
Which website did you use?
Is this just a routine or major service your looking for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like a routine service and I used the JustAnswer UK website., I would like a response as soon as possible, if I can't be helped just say so., thank you!
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi...Apologies for the delay..had an internet issue that was out of my control..Ok..Justanswer doesnt provide vehicle servicing so not sure how you got a offers to get one done on the 19th.... there is however a website i can direct you too that would help you ( click here ) this can help locate a garage within your area to provide the service on the car...of course using local online directories might help too..maybe seek out a good reputable mobile mechanic locally who could come out the car instead so you dont have to to take the car anywhere..the work could be done at your house..might be something to look into and better suited to yourself..just ensure the mobile tech/mechanic you use has a good rating...it doesnt have to be a dealer to provide that service any good well equiped garage could do it.....