Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

The steering power is left en the lamp ps in burning where can i find the richt fusee

Customer Question

the steering power is left en the lamp ps in burning
where can i find the richt fusee
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
Hey there, i apologize for the delay. Are you still needing help with this? The Electric Power steering faults on these cars are incredibly too common at just about any mileage. You need to have the code pulled from the EPSU to what fault is stored. If you have a main or motor fault then you usually have to end up replacing the electric power steering motor on the column. Nissan charges an outrageous cost for the part, but you can send yours off to be rebuilt for a fraction of the price. $250 My advice would be to start by clearing the fault and resetting the unit and see if it returns. If a main or motor fault returns then replace the unit, if you have another fault let me know so i can explain that as well. If you need further help let me know, if not be sur eto leave a kind rating so the site credits me for my time is all. regards, Jake