Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

My internal fan does not work on any of the 4 speeds. I have

Customer Question

My internal fan does not work on any of the 4 speeds. I have a 09 nissan primastar. What doyou suggest!
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the reply. I would like to continue waiting.
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
hello I'd 1st check that the fuse for the blower fan is intact and that you have 12V on its sockets with the ignition onIf this is Ok then I'd double check the fan speed resistor thats located in the heater duct as its meant to be cooled by the incoming airits not uncommon for these to burn out and this may have taken the high power ( non -resistive path ) with the others