Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

I have a Nissan Cargo with a fully charged battery but when

Customer Question

I have a Nissan Cargo with a fully charged battery but when I turn the ignition it just does one click. What could be wrong?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
Hey there thanks for the question. Do the lights dim when it clicks? Normally when you have a single click its a starter failure, all you need to do is turn the key to start while checking for power at the small wire on the starter. If you have 12v then the starter is bad,