Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Its not a micra its a nissan tiida and the blowers are working

Customer Question

its not a micra its a nissan tiida and the blowers are working but will not switch off or turn down
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
Hey there thanks for the question. This is generally caused by the blower motor resistor failing and causing it to run on high continuously. The part runs about $75 and can be replaced in around a 1/2 hour.