Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

I have a Nissan Murano that wont start

Customer Question

i have a Nissan Murano that wont start
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
When you attempt to start it, what does it do? Does it crank? does it click? or does it do nothing at all? or does it just switch to ACC mode instead of trying to start? I need to know EXACTLY what happens when pressing start since I am not by the car.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The car crank and click when turning the ignition but won't start.
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
If the engine is actually CRANKING, meaning that the starter is turning the engine over, then your issues is going to be either a fuel issue or a spark issue. If the security light comes on solid while cranking, then it will cause a fuel cut issue and it will not start. If one of the cam sensors is bad it will cause a no spark condition. were there any codes?