Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Xtrail on an 02 plate,central locking works with key but not

Customer Question

xtrail on an 02 plate,central locking works with key but not with fob was working yesterday have put new battery in so it not that. many thanks alan
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
are you saying the key unlocks the doors fine, but the key FOB dies nothing at all?