Nathan B
Nathan B, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my Own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

I have a y reg micra but when I fill up with petrol it leaks

Customer Question

I have a y reg micra but when I fill up with petrol it leaks from the pipe and goes onto the floor.how can I fix this and how much will it cost.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Nathan B replied 1 year ago.
Hi there.
Welcome to ja.com
I hour I can be of assistance today but first I just need top all a couple of questions so my answer will be better served.
1. What year is your car?
2. Is the fuel running out of the filler neck pipe as you are putting in fuel. And does it come out while the car is on a hill facing upwards?
As I don't know your technical knowledge, are you hoping to fix this yourself?
I look forward to your replies.
Nathan