Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Nissan primera cut off after driving 20 miles car cut off and

Customer Question

Nissan primera cut off after driving 20 miles car cut off and wont start call help green flag he used easy start to fire up the engine and start driving after 20 meters car cut off again.need help about the problem.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello 1st check all the high pressure hoses post turbo/s for any split hoses or cracked metal pipes, also check the ends of the intercooler as its not unheard of to pop the end caps off under high boost. I'd also consider replacing the crank speed sensor as if this is faulty then the injectors won't fire properly if at all and check the condition of the ECU fuse's and the relays for corroded / burnt contacts Lastly it’s also worth considering fitting a new fuel filter as if only slightly blocked this can lower fuel supply pressure and choke the main pump, the pump will be more sensitive to this when its cold as diesel thickens considerably with low temperatures.
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hido you still need help?Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you