Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

I have a qashqui 08 model the driver seat belt is jamed

Customer Question

i have a qashqui 08 model the driver seat belt is jamed in retracted position , how can i free it please jeff
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello Jeff,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still need advice. Me ff
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  Nathan B replied 1 year ago.
Hi JeffWelcome to ja.comI can see you have been waiting a while for an answer, so I hope I can be of help to you in this matter. First of all I just need to ask a couple of questions so my answer can be better sourced for you. First of all, can you give me any info on what happened just prior to it getting jammed? If you look at the belt itself, near the buckle there should be a small stud that goes through the belt, is it visible or has it gone behind the plastic trim?Thirdly, is the buckle tight against the plastic trim by your shoulder? I look forward to your replyThank you in advanceNathan