Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

My 2004 nissan navara 2.5DI turns over but will not start unless

Customer Question

my 2004 nissan navara 2.5DI turns over but will not start unless towed and then it runs perfect. When turning it over it puffs grey smoke?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
After tow starting and the engine is warm will the engine start after you switch off . Greg