Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Nissan 350z warning lights flickerin,revcounter intermittant

Customer Question

nissan 350z warning lights flickerin,revcounter intermittant & battery light reluctant to go off
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my battery allso flattens over a week could this be due to a charging fault and could poor battery condition be partly the cause of the faults with the abs/anti skid/battery warning light and the revcounter working intermittantly
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no il continue waiting as i still require the problem resolving and as you claim to be the experts and iv paid for your services i fully expect a valid responce
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if you fail to provide me with a viable answer in the next 24hrs just return my payment and i will contact someone who canyours regretfully A Page
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
Hey there, I apologize for the delay. This is more than likely a CHARGING issue. If you have a volt-meter we can do a simple test to verify that is the case. Let me know so we can proceed.