Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

How to reset serv indicator on a Nissan kubistar 1.5dci van

Customer Question

Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

if you have a trip computer then

Switch the Ign just ON. but engine off
Then locate the right hand column stalk switch.. Repeatedly press the end button - until you get a Spanner symbol showing in the centre of the dash
Then -- Press and HOLD this button, until the Spanner symbol flashes - and you get a mileage readout showing..(distance to next service)

The service interval then flashes for 2 secs - then stays on... Then - switch IGN off

Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you