Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Just filled car with petrol and then it wont start, fobs

Customer Question

just filled car with petrol and then it wont start, fobs will not lock or unlock and the fan keeps on running, also says please wait and then secure
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.

The condenser fan running with the key in the ON position is not a good sign. It's fail safe for a major control unit failure.

The car was running fine prior to getting gas?