Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

I have a 2011 tekna you can switch and hear the control

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2011 tekna you can switch and hear the control switch go between each setting except the screen you can hear it try but as if it jams
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.

Hey there, sorry you havent recieve any assistance.

My name is ***** ***** I can help.

If it will not go into defrost (front screen) )then you have an issue with the mode door actuator. WHen they atart to go they will make a loud clicking sound when trying to go into certain modes. The actualtor itself is relatively cheap but they are a pain to replace in most cases as it's so tight under the dash and any hands that are remotely normal to large size tend to get at up pretty bad in the process.