Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a 2005 Nissan stagea 2.5 RS just recently the engine

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Nissan stagea 2.5 RS just recently the engine management light has come on although there appears to be no problem with the running of the car . I need to buy a diagnostic reader to identify the problem , but which one should I buy ?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 10 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Still waiting !
Expert:  Matt replied 10 months ago.

hello

this unit shows that it covers the Stagea

http://www.diagnostic-world.com/pages/professional_diagnostic_kits_194359-z=583570&p=97462.cfm#content_item_97462

Expert:  Matt replied 10 months ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you