Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

How do I remove the switch cover on the drivers door of a

Customer Question

How do I remove the switch cover on the drivers door of a Z350 2006, need to replace the mirror control switch.
Many thanks,
John Habberley.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.

If this is an 06 then then it should simply pop off and is only help in by clips.

on the 05 the handle you grab to shut the door had a bottom to it like a bowl and it had a little plastic tab that came off and a screw was removed before popping the switch plate off, but in 06 the handle used to close the door goes straight through and there was no bottom. Therefore the screw is no longer there and it just pops up.

Hop this helps.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Jake,
I bought a trim removal kit so I didn't scratch anything, the new switch is now installed and working fine.
All the best.
John Habberley.
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
Excellent, glad all went smooth!If you need help in the future just ask.Thanks again.