Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Changed front wiper motor on almera tino and now the wipers

Customer Question

Hi changed front wiper motor on almera tino and now the wipers dont stop on resting place and over extend across whole screen can you help please.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Nathan B replied 10 months ago.

Hi there.

Welcome to ja.com. My name is ***** ***** I hope I can help you today but first I just need to ask you some questions. I hope you can appreciate that I cannot see, smell or touch your car do i may need to ask multiptO questions befOre I give you an answer.

1. When you switch on the wipers do they first go down before then swiping up the way or do they just go up the way and off the screen before coming back down to rest?

I look forward to your reply.

Thank you in advance.

Nathan