Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Where does the power regulator situated on the 2009 Nissan

Customer Question

where does the power regulator situated on the 2009 Nissan murano
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
battery and brake light staying on in the dash board. what is my problem? i drive a nissan murano.
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
Hey there, thanks for the question.The battery and brake light being on indicates the alternator is not charging properly.What are you referring to as a power regulator?
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
If you referring to the voltage regulator as the power regulator then there is not one on the murano. It's built into the alternator.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks very much sir
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome, if you need further help let me know. If not just be sure to leave a kind rating.Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can the alternator for the 2009nissan murano be repaired?