Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

My reversing camera has stopped working and the reverse

Customer Question

My reversing camera has stopped working and the reverse light also doesn't work (I believe they are connected.
How do I get to the reverse light to 1.) check the bulb, 2.) check the wiring 3.) check the fuse???
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 1 month ago.
Hey there, sorry for the delay my computer crashed last week so I haven't been online till recently.Since the reverse lamps are not working either, it's safe to say it's likely the range switch that's bad and causing the problem.let me know how else I can help. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you. How do I get to this switch and does it need adjusting, replacing????
Expert:  Jake replied 1 month ago.
What year and model is your Nissan?
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
2008 diesel
Expert:  Jake replied 21 days ago.
The range switch should be on the side of the transmission at the linkage.