Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Adblue tank rank down so filled up. Now Nissan Navarro won't

Customer Question

Adblue tank rank down so filled up. Now Nissan Navarro won't start. It's not recognising that the tank is full
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

You may have set off a code in the computer that may need to be cleared out with a compatible scan tool or computer plugged into your vehicle that can read all computers in your vehicle.I have seen this occur before and had to reset or clear the codes to resolve this issue.If this was already tried let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Don't need any answer way too late

I do apologize once again and posted as soon as I saw your question myself.If there is anything else I can help with let me know.

Thanks Pete