Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Please can you tell me the CO2 emissions in g/km for a

Customer Question

Dear Sir or Madam,Please can you tell me the CO2 emissions in g/km for a Nissan Patrol Safari with a TB45E engine. VINJN6BY11Y87X515015.With thanks.Yours ever,Jonathan Dart
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 14 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Since no one has posted here the emissions info on this, this may be something that has to be obtained from a shop or dealer in your area that works on this model.They should be able to tell you this at no charge.If this is not an option or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you for your response however, I have been unable to find the answer myself and I need the CO2 emissions in order to register the car in UK. As I have paid £20, I will continue to await the answer to the question.Yours ever,Jonathan

No problem

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Matt replied 12 days ago.

another expert here

the information I have for this engine option shows it to be a 300g/km vehicle

however in my experience you will need a certificate or similar statement from the manufacturer in order to register it

now for some cars this certificate is printed in the owners handbook, so check that 1st

if its not there then I'd ask whomever is importing the car ( as this isn't a UK engine option)