Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I can’t reach up to close the boot of my Quashqai. Can u

Customer Question

I can’t reach up to close the boot of my Quashqai. Can u help please?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 28 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you are unable to reach the boot lid to close it down you may have to ask someone around you to see if they can reach it to close it or use a step ladder carefully to be able to then reach and close it.If this is not what is occuring here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Very unhelpful

I apologize if this was not helpful.

Was the issue already resolved?

Is this not what you meant on not being able to reach the boot?

Is there anything else I can help with here?

Let me know as I strive to satisfy your question here.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I know your task is not easy. I should have said that I am disabled sostepladders not helpful
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 27 days ago.

Have you thought about putting a rope or string attached to the inside lid of the boot to see if that works to pull it down to close it.Tucking the string or rope somewhere where it would be safe once it is closed?This may be an option.If not let me know.

Thanks Pete