Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have a 06 Nissan Xtrail and I am trying to fit a second

Customer Question

I have a 06 Nissan Xtrail and I am trying to fit a second hand radio/cd into it. I have purchased a code online but the unit is displaying 'SECURE' and will not allow me to enter the code. Any suggestions.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 24 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If it will not allow you to input any code into it make sure you have the correct part number radio installed.I have seen in the past before where an incorrect part radio is installed that can cause this issue here.If it is allowing you to input the code but still displays this then the code is incorrect and you may have to obtain the code from a dealer.Another thing is the dealer may have to actually program the radio to allow it to work and to remove this message.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete