Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

My nissan navara tekna 2010 nats security light started

Hi my nissan navara tekna 2010 nats security light started flashing every 5 seconds when ignition is off, stops when ignition is on. How can I stop this? Len

Just so you know.

The NATS light blinking when the ignition is OFF is normal. The blinking pattern indicates the pre-armed and armed status of the NATS system. When you turn the key to ON and leave it or to START the NATS light then goes off as the system is disarmed.

This will not run down you battery or anything it is completely normal.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I accept your reply, I've had my Nissan 6 months flashing only started on Sunday how strange.
Yea that’s strange if never noticed before.If you ever turn key to ON or START and the light goes SOLID then you have a problem.If you need anything else just let me know, if not you can just scroll to the top and leave me a kind rating I would appreciate that