Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

My juke won't start after the battery went flat. Now it

Customer Question

My juke won't start after the battery went flat. Now it won't jump start, do you know what the problem could be?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 1 month ago.

Hey there, it's not entirely uncommon for a completely flat battery to not jump start.

Have you tried charging the battery? will it even take a charge? If not you would need to replace the battery before moving forward.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The battery is not completely flat. The car just won't turn on, i have tried a jump start but out doesn't start. It seems to be a key security problem and the key battery is not flat.
Expert:  Jake replied 1 month ago.

if you had a security issue the car woul still crank normally. it would have ZERO effect on the engine turning there would just be no injector pulse so it would never actually start.

Expert:  Jake replied 1 month ago.

so if the engine is not even turning. Then we are back at battery issue, unless you hear one loud solid click then it may be a starter issue instead.

Expert:  Jake replied 1 month ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need assistance?