Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

My engine management came on after I had set cruise control

Customer Question

my engine management came on after I had set cruise control and then disconnected it,
now cruise control doesn't work nor does stop start, when I stop
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
its a xtrail xtronic 1.6 diesiel
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no long need help
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing that needs to be done here is to have the fault codes read out/checked with a compatible scan tool or computer plugged into your vehicles data port to see what codes are set.Once this is done any codes set then need to be diagnosed to then locate and repair this fault here.If you can get the codes read out and post the codes here this will help just let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete