Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

What type of hgh should I buy

Customer Question

What type of hgh should I buy
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 4 years ago.
There are not many studies of healthy adults taking human growth hormone. Although it appears that human growth hormone injections increase muscle mass and reduce body fat in healthy adults, this increase in muscle may not cause any increased strength.

Here are 3 known and quality hgh injectables.

1. Norditropin FlexPro by Novo Nordisk

2. Genotropin Pen by Pfizer

3. Humatrope Pen by Lilly

I hope this is the information you are seeking.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I was not looking for a pen. Going to purchase either seraVital or HGH Complete by Fountain of Youth. Your information was not really very helpful for me.

Expert:  Dr. K. replied 4 years ago.

Ok, these are the top products as most patients prefer the pen due to the ease of use. They are by prescription only from a Dr.

The products you are referring to are hgh supplements that are supposed to assist your body in making its own hgh. They are NOT hgh itself. When I read and answered your question, I noted that it stated that you were looking for hgh, so thats why I provided that specific info.

I think if you are looking for a hgh supplement that is not too expensive. then this is a good one in the link below.

http://www.hghenergizer.com/ingredients.php

Servital is a good supplement also, they have at least one study published in an actual medical journal Findings regarding this supplement were presented at the American Obesity Annual conference just this year.

Dr. Amy Heaton , PhD, Director of Scientific Affairs for SanMedica, presented the findings compiled by the scientists from the Obesity Society conference. The results were from a double blinded clinical trial and were compelling.

Sounds like this is a good choice. Its about 100$ per month, as I am sure you know, best of luck.

Expert:  Dr. K. replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your payment.