Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
13711182

bloodmy in poo

Customer Question

bloodmy in poo
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 4 years ago.
Blood in the stool is often from hemorrhoids, but may be a sign of cancer, and should be evaluated by a doctor. Hemorrhoids are a bulging of the veins near the anus, and they can be felt if they are external (on the outside), but won't be felt by the finger if they are internal (on the inside). Internal hemorrhoids are more likely to bleed. At the age of 72, cancer of the rectum is a significant possibility. It can be diagnosed by rectal exam and by looking into the rectum with a scope. I recommend that you see your doctor for evaluation.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

IHAVTE A DE-FIB IN PLANTED I N MY CHEST NOW I AM SKARD

I don't think the de-fib has anything to do with the blood in your stools. The best way to get over being scared is to see your doctor and have it checked out. As I said, most blood in the stool is from hemorrhoids, which is a common and benign condition.
Thank you for your payment.