Dr Owen
Dr Owen, Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Board certified Ob/Gyn
18703594

when ever i have sex and he cums inside of me a few hours later

Customer Question

when ever i have sex and he cums inside of me a few hours later i feel pain in my tubes why?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Owen replied 3 years ago.

Dr Owen :

Dr Owen :

What do you mean by pain inside your tubes...

Dr Owen :

Can you explain further....

Customer :

it is like when ever i touch my Fallopian tubes are located they hurts

Customer :

it is like when ever i touch where my Fallopian tubes are located they hurts

Customer :

hello

Customer :

you there?

Dr Owen :

Dr Owen :

I'm here

Dr Owen :

I had to step away from the computer

Dr Owen :

I'm back

Customer :

ok

Dr Owen :

Do you have pain with intercourse

Dr Owen :

how do you know they are your fallopian tubes -

Customer :

no

Dr Owen :

do you use birth control?

Dr Owen :

no do what?

Dr Owen :

no to what?

Customer :

no pain during inter coarse

Customer :

i know they are my tubes my doctor confirmed it

Customer :

no birth controls

Customer :

ok

Dr Owen :

interesting - how did you doctor confirm this - because the ONLY way to really confirm this is with a diagnostic laparoscopy - did you have this?

Customer :

no what is that?

Dr Owen :

this is a camera that goes through your belly button into your abdomen to LOOK at your pelvis and organs.

Dr Owen :

And, have you had an ultrasound done?

Customer :

yes ultrasound

Dr Owen :

?

Customer :

did ultrasound

Dr Owen :

and what was the result of the ultrasound...

Dr Owen :

yes, and what were the RESULTS of that ultrasound?

Dr Owen :

was the ultrasound normal?

Customer :

yes

Dr Owen :

okay

Dr Owen :

What this sounds like is that you might have what is known as Endometriosis

Customer :

its i normal

Dr Owen :

and hence to HELP this I would suggest using a birth control pill - this would be the best way of controlling the pain

Customer :

what is that?

Dr Owen :

what is what?

Customer :

Endometriosis

Dr Owen :

okay -

Dr Owen :

let me type

Customer :

ok

Dr Owen :

So, endometriosis is essentially the escape of cells that are within your uterus Normally - but have escaped to other parts of your body - such as the fallopian tubes, the ovaries and else where in the pelvic cavity..and the way to help diagnose this is with a Diagnostic laparoscopy to actually LOOK inside the pelvis with a camera. But either way, the treatment whether or not you have this is to take birth control pills. We use birth control to not only help for preventing a pregnancy, but also to help prevent any pain issues which is very important too.

Dr Owen :

I hope this makes sense and a good birth control pill would be LoEstrin for example

Customer :

ok

Dr Owen :

Please click on EXCELLENT for helping you

Dr Owen :

Dr Owen :

Dr Owen

Dr Owen :

I wish you well

Customer :

so a ultrasound would'nt show Endometriosis?

Dr Owen :

no, not at all

Customer :

ok

Dr Owen :

So, given you are not on a birth control, I would strongly recommend one

Dr Owen :

I wish you well

Dr Owen :

Please click on EXCeLLENT for helping you

Dr Owen :

Dr Owen :

Dr Owen

Dr Owen :

Dr Owen :

Please do Not click on poor or bad, this just hurts me

Dr Owen :

Expert:  Dr Owen replied 3 years ago.

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

Please SEE BELOW...

Expert:  Dr Owen replied 3 years ago.

An ultrasound would'nt show Endometriosis?

I wish you well

Dr Owen
Expert:  Dr Owen replied 3 years ago.
I see you asked another question about pain -
Did you not understand what I had written?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i am feeling alot of pain in my left ovary since ovulation my next period is due next week friday. what could cause the pain?

i am really worried

Expert:  Dr Owen replied 3 years ago.
I understand.
I see you have asked 3 other people a question and you have not accepted their answers.
I would be happy to continue with you - but please click on EXCELLENT as I have given you an Excellent answer.

I wish you well

Dr Owen
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

are you online?

Expert:  Dr Owen replied 3 years ago.
Please click on EXCELLENT for my answer I have given you and I will continue with you