Dr Owen
Dr Owen, Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Board certified Ob/Gyn
18703594

HOW CAN I ORDER NOVARTIS ESTRAGEST TTS 0,125/25 HORMONE PATCH

Customer Question

HOW CAN I ORDER NOVARTIS ESTRAGEST TTS 0,125/25 HORMONE PATCH ON LINE
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Owen replied 4 years ago.
Do you have a prescription for this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I can obtain a prescription from my doctor who first introduced me the NOVARTIS ESTRAGEST TTS 0,125/25 PATCH.

Expert:  Dr Owen replied 4 years ago.
Well what you can do is Send a VALID prescription to any pharmacy essentially around the world, and you can then get this sent back to you.

Such as a very good pharmacy here:

http://express-scriptspharmacy.com/?SEM_GGL__online+pharmacy_Exact&cct_info=1|20424|4439385723|134081625|6139858425|e|28589426145|kw|12663491|g|||&cct_ver=3&cct_bk=online%20pharmacy&gclid=CLnvrKD3mrgCFVKf4Aodl18Alg

Copy and paste the entire that I gave you...it is called Express Scripts.

Take care
If you have more questions, please ask
Please click on EXCELLENT thank you
Dr Owen

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The reply you sent me is not clear can you please be more specific the numbers you sent are they phone numbers if so I tried calling but the signal was dead.

http://express-scriptspharmacy.com/?SEM_GGL__online+pharmacy_Exact&cct_info=1|20424|4439385723|134081625|613 I would like a more exact answer

Expert:  Dr Owen replied 4 years ago.
Here you can send a prescription here and they should be able to send you your medication, but they will need a prescription.

https://www.express-scripts.com/

Please click on EXCELLENT
dr Owen
Expert:  Dr Owen replied 4 years ago.
So, what happened?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Att: DR.OWEN

Unfortunately could not receive answer to my question can you please send again.
Does your pharmacy ship to Cyprus and do you have a phone number, how do I send the prescription for NOVARTIS ESTRAGEDT TTS 0,125/25 PATCH and where?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

do they ship to Cyprus and how do i send my prescription to them I need a fax no. or phone number

Expert:  Dr Owen replied 4 years ago.
You need to contact them - they ship world wide, yes you need to get a prescription to them by mail, fax, email, etc - but you will need a VALID prescription from a doctor so it can be validated.

I wish you well
Please click on EXCELLENT
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dr. OWEN

PLEASE I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD SEND ME A CONTACT NUMBER OF PHARMACY I CAN FAX MY PRESCRIPTION TO OR A PHONE NUMBER. MOST URGENT BECAUSE WITHOUT MY ESTRAGEST TTS 0,125/25 PATCH I NOT FEELING AT ALL WELL INFACT I FEEL VERY POORLY. MOST APPRECIATE YOUR HELP

CHRISS FROM CYPRUS

Expert:  Dr Owen replied 4 years ago.
Here are a couple of phone numbers to call:

You have to make sure you are dialing into North America:

http://www.northwestpharmacy.com/products/70819/buy-estratest-esterified-estrogens-methyltestosterone-online.aspx
Phone is:
Voice: 1-866-539-5330
FAX: 1-866-539-5331

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I CONTACTED THE NUMBER YOU GAVE ME BUT UNFORTUNATELY THEY DO NOT KNOW OF THIS PRODUCT. CAN YOU HELP PLEASE

Expert:  Dr Owen replied 4 years ago.
the Reason you are having a hard time - is because the NAME brand of this product is NO LONGER being made or manufactured.
Hence you need a combination of Estradiol and MethylTestosterone to replace it.

The pharmacies I have given you will know this - but you need to tell them.

And, YOUR DOCTOR then needs to write a prescription for the Estradiol and the Methyltestosterone separately.