Dr Owen
Dr Owen, Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Board certified Ob/Gyn
18703594

Hello. Based on my previous question, I did have a another

Hello. Based on my previous question, I did have a another scan the next day, at a different setting, and still no heartbeat, however the dating on the scan was 9 weeks 3 days as opposed to the previous day's 9weeks 5 days, but the length of the fetus has grown from 2.77 to 2.88. Does this sound normal ? I mean is it possible that different sonografers give out different measures ? I have opted to wait for a natural miscarriage, but have questions about these readings ... Noone wanted to go over them with me at the Emergency as they were very busy at the time, and just reassured me that the baby had no heartbeat and not moving, so there is no hope.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Owen replied 3 years ago.

Dr Owen :

Dr Owen :

Yes it is possible to have a SLIGHT difference in measurements - and hence I am so sorry to say this is a miscarriage.

Dr Owen :

I wish you the best

Dr Owen :

If you have more questions, please ask

Dr Owen :

thank you for your questions

Customer:

Thank you very mcuh for your time