Dr Owen
Dr Owen, Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Board certified Ob/Gyn
18703594

asAs of january6 to now i was seeing my every week.What

Customer Question

asAs of january6 to now i was seeing my period every week.What could be the cost for that.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--were your periods regular up to this time? Are you on any birth control and if not could you be pregnant? Do you have any other medical conditions and when was your last pelvic exam and PAP smear?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Mt last period was december 26.I did not have any pap smear in the last two years

'

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Carmel but what I mean is--is this new for you and you never had any irregular periods before. And again--any chance of pregnancy and any other medical conditions?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This never happen before i always had regular periods.I dont have no medical conditions.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Carmel. You obviously need to see a doctor about this and get an exam and blood work. You might be starting menopause even at your age, but this could be a thyroid problem, uterine fibroids, a cervical polyp, or something called endometriosis. Not very likely but I have to mention this--it could be an indication of uterine cancer. I can't give you just one cause but you really need to see a doctor as soon as possible
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK THANK YOU SO MUCH

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
My pleasure Carmel but let me know how it goes and remember to rate my service to you
Expert:  Dr Owen replied 3 years ago.
Hello -
This question has been switched to the Ob/Gyn category...

I see you are having a very frequent to irregular period - and honestly this does NOT occur due to Endometriosis or Fibroids....

How may I help you ?