Dr Owen
Dr Owen, Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Board certified Ob/Gyn
18703594

My daughter is 43 she has adenocarcinoma lung and bone metastises

Customer Question

My daughter is 43 she has adenocarcinoma lung and bone metastises she has ahip fracture already she knows the score and so do I but I need to fly to nz to be with her can you give some idea of time she has left
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Owen replied 3 years ago.

Dr Owen :

Dr Owen :

Hello I am so sorry about your daughter - and with Mets to the bone (which is the worst it can get) - this means she is in Stage 4, and at this stage she probably only receiving palliative care and hence she probably ONLY has at most 6 to 12 months, I am so sorry to have to tell you that

Dr Owen :

If you have more questions, please ask

Dr Owen :

Dr Owen :

To have good quality time with your daughter I would suggest going within the next month or two

Dr Owen :

I hope this helps

Dr Owen :

If you have more question, please ask

Dr Owen :

Please click on EXCELLENT for helping you

Dr Owen :

Thank yo u