Monika Hearne, M.D.
Monika Hearne, M.D., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  With experience and compassion, I treat my patients like family.
26166488

Im on my second implant now had the second one in for a year

Customer Question

I'm on my second implant now had the second one in for a year now never had any symptoms of pregnancies whilst being on the implant for the last four years. But just the last week I'm having a lot of pregnancy symptoms from feeling sick, headaches, tiredness, emotional when I never really get emotional over anything and bleeding gums is this all my head because I know the implant has only a like 1% chance of getting pregnant. Thanks for your help by the way I not had a period for the last two years but yet period pain every month.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Owen replied 3 years ago.

Dr Owen : Hello
Dr Owen : Have you done a pregnancy test?
Dr Owen : which implant are you talking about?
Dr Owen : thank you
Dr Owen : Essentially if you have a negative pregnancy from a good test such as one from EPT, clear blue, or first response, you are not pregnant.
JACUSTOMER-bw1izdcq- : The implant that goes into your arm can't think off the proper name for it and no not get going to wait to see if it passes
Dr Owen : That was not very noce
Dr Owen : not very nice
Dr Owen : so you wanted free advice, I can't help you if you give me a bad rating, good luck
Dr Owen : Good bye
Dr Owen :

Do you still need help?