Dr Owen
Dr Owen, Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Board certified Ob/Gyn
18703594

pls can gynaecosid stops me from getting pregnant? i was raped

pls can gynaecosid stops me from getting pregnant? i was raped on the 8 of April. when my husband is not around on my way back from work.. but because i love him so well, and he usually threatens that if anything like sex occurs between i and anyone irrespective of how it occurs, then he would not forgive me and the marriage is off. it was out of this fear i could not tell him what happened. but after the incident, a friend advice that i take gynaecosid the second day the incident occurred.. which i did, and after 10 days, i menstruated on the 18th of APRIL... but on the 6th of may, my husband return from his trip which we slept together, and in that same month of May, i took Fansidar cause i was feeling feverish and i was treated for an infection called thrush. in the same month of May, i menstruated on the 15th of May.. but have been sleeping with my husband since then after my periods in May.. Now am having some strange feeling in my system, my breast if now sore, feeling tired, and lose of appetite coupled with cold.. and have missed my period now... please am i pregnant as the result of the Rape, or from my husbands... please i need help, have been disorganised and bn having sleepless night since after that incidents... i was deflowered by my husband.. am scared.. pls i need ur answer.. SEEMIE
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Owen replied 3 years ago.

Dr Owen :

Dr Owen :

Oh I just answered this question.

Dr Owen :

you really do not need to worry

Dr Owen :

There are no other ob/gyn's online right now....

Dr Owen :

Let's just close this question so you do not need to pay again.

Customer:

i dont knw whats wrong with my computer

Dr Owen :

you are fine

Customer:

i guess i clicked on smth\

Dr Owen :

okay

Customer:

i av to go my husband is back

Dr Owen :

okay - just close your browswer

Dr Owen :

well close out this browswer

Dr Owen :

have a good day