Dr Owen
Dr Owen, Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Board certified Ob/Gyn
18703594

For two and a half days,I felt fatigue and my with a

For two and a half days,I felt fatigue and my breast with a tingling sensation.I was very kranky having my nails done.7 in the morning I was very tired.I went to a wedding in Nottingham.On the day of the wedding I had two bottles of beer and three small glasses of wine.Three days later I feel normal.I never had penetrative sex.I had a lot of foreplay.The males penis touched my trousers and he rubbed my cliterus.with his hand.I feel normal now and the fatigue has gone.Its 7 days now.I am not on the pill.It is not a stable relationship,should I tell him and should I still see a doctor.Could the travelling or drinking caused a miscarriage.Also I have polysistic ovaries. Please help?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Owen replied 3 years ago.
Dr Owen :

Well since you are feeling well now then more than likely what you experienced is just due to hormones cycling especially if you have PCOS.

Dr Owen :

Now, the only way to prove you had a miscarriage is with a positive pregnancy test and if you have a negative pregnancy test then you were never pregnant - and given what you said that the penis never entered into you - you are NOT likely to have become pregnant.

Dr Owen :

So do a pregnancy test first

Dr Owen :

and honestly since you have PCOS - I would suggest being seen by a doctor on a regular basis

Dr Owen :

And drinking / traveling does not cause miscarriages.

Dr Owen :

I wish you well

Dr Owen :

Please click on EXCELLENT for helping you

Dr Owen :

thank you

Customer: Thanks will do but I have heard of cases where the penis hasn't entered the woman's vagina and sperm just has to touch her.You can get pregnant?
Dr Owen :

no you can't get pregnant this way

Customer: Cheers
Dr Owen :

I wish you well

Dr Owen :

Please click on EXCELLENT

Customer: Thank you
Dr Owen :

thank you

Dr Owen :

please click on EXCELLENT for helping you

Dr Owen :

I have given you my time

Dr Owen :

thank you