Dr Owen
Dr Owen, Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Board certified Ob/Gyn
18703594

Hi! I am a 19 year old girl who usually have regular 28 say

Hi! I am a 19 year old girl who usually have regular 28 say cycles for periods which last 5 days. The last time
I had sexual intercourse was in February as since then I have had regular on time periods each month. However , this month I am 3 days late which has worries me a little, with no usual pms symptoms. There is no possibility of pregnancy but should I be worried that I'm late? Or is this normal from time to time .
Thanks, Alice
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Owen replied 3 years ago.
Dr Owen : Hello
Dr Owen : alice since you have not had sex since February you are not pregnant.
Dr Owen : it is normal to have an occasional late or a missed period so that is okay and nothing to worry about
Dr Owen : So if you miss a period this month that is okay, that is absolutely normal
Dr Owen : I wish you well
Dr Owen : please clck in EXCELLENT
Dr Owen : THANK YOU