Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

Hi I had 8 years old boy and had Hittites c infection my I

Customer Question

Hi I had 8 years old boy and had Hittites c infection my I v f faild in 2012 every thing is normal doctor said its ok if u go for another ivf recently I had test doctor said use colmfene but nhs not giv me it can be private can I get I can send my all reports I am 40 years old and regular periods
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 2 years ago.
Dr. K. :

Hello, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today.

Dr. K. :

This is not a website through which you can get prescriptions.

Dr. K. :

You can get a prescription for Clomid from a private gynecologist. It should not be a problem

Dr. K. :

NHS will not give it to you due to your age, after 40 the pregnancy rate is very low.

JACUSTOMER-760qen2t- :

i did not understand your answer this can be help medicine can improve or shal i go for other ivf what can be chances if everything is ok which is gyncoligest is best please answer me in details so i paid you but i dont want to continue my membership y not you can prescribe this medicine

JACUSTOMER-760qen2t- :

i am living in birmingham where can i get

Dr. K. :

We do not prescribe medication from this site. I dont believe that you will be eligible for ivf in the UK, as you are 40 which is too old. You can go to any private gyn to try to get the Clomiphene prescription.

JACUSTOMER-760qen2t- :

ok your service is good but i dont want to carrey on

Dr. K. :

Thank you Please consider a positive rating before you leave the char

JACUSTOMER-760qen2t- : Hi I don't want to continue my membership I am not satisfied don't want to go my acount can I refund my money and plz don't take money from my acount
Dr. K. :

Why did you say "your service is good" and then you rated "bad service"