Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

Scared the thursh pessary don't dissolve

Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 2 years ago.
Dr. K. :

Hello, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today.

Dr. K. :

A vaginal pessary for thrush always dissolves due to the moisture of the vagina. You dont need to worry about this.

JACUSTOMER-6s93ylrt- : What if it moves down will it still dissolve
Dr. K. :

It sure will

JACUSTOMER-6s93ylrt- : It just feels uncomfortable now up there
JACUSTOMER-6s93ylrt- : will that go?
JACUSTOMER-6s93ylrt- : And in the ,
JACUSTOMER-6s93ylrt- : morning with it have dissolved
JACUSTOMER-6s93ylrt- : ??
Dr. K. :

It will def dissolve

JACUSTOMER-6s93ylrt- : Is the reson it feels uncomfortable is cause it's immflamed
Dr. K. :

Yes, its the infection You will feel much better tomorrow

JACUSTOMER-6s93ylrt- :

So I took the pasalary last night and this morning it burns when I pee ? what is happening?

Dr. K. :

Yes,there is inflammation from the yeast infection

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I took a thursh pessary last night now this morning since to took the passary it hurts to pee. What is going on .

Expert:  Dr. K. replied 2 years ago.
I have already answered this question for you, it is from the yeast infection. You should gently rinse the area with warm water and use a cream like a baby diaper rash ointment for relief.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Oh ok so the feeling like I need to pee all the time and the stinging is to do with the thursh ?

And even he just fingered me nothing else dose that mean I'm still a virgin .

Expert:  Dr. K. replied 2 years ago.
Yes it does.
Not being a virgin relates to having had sexual intercourse, so you are a virgin.
Please click on a positive rating so I can be paid for my time, thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Oh ok and I asked my doctor about a smear and she said that I don't really need one cause I'm not sexual active and you can't get the hvp virus. Is this right?

Expert:  Dr. K. replied 2 years ago.
Getting a pap has nothing to do with sexual activity. You should have a pap and pelvic exam since you are 26.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

So my doctor is wrong than . Cause I'm on the pill cause I have pcos

Expert:  Dr. K. replied 2 years ago.
Yes your Dr is wrong.
I am going to sign off this question now. I have answered all your questions without payment. This is now a completely new question. Best of luck
Dr. K., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience: OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Just scared o have cancer

Expert:  Dr. K. replied 2 years ago.
A yeast infection does not have anything at all to do with cancer. Its a very common infection. Theres no reason at all for you to think that.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I think that cause my boyfriend fingered me .

Expert:  Dr. K. replied 2 years ago.
I have opted out and cannot reply any more Ive answered your question, good luck