Dr. Lawrence
Dr. Lawrence, OB/GYN
Experience:  Board Certified OB/GYN and accomplished educator
62875722

I HAD A PAP SMEAR TEST LAST WEEK. COULD UOU E--CALL ME ABOUT

Customer Question

I HAD A PAP SMEAR TEST LAST WEEK. COULD UOU E--CALL ME ABOUT ANY FINDINGS. I AM CONCERNED THAT ALL IS OK AND THAT THERE ARE NO TRACES OF DISEASE IE CANCERN. MY PHONE NUMBER IS ***-***-****. MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS *****@******.***. I AM ALSO WORRIED THAT YOUR FINDINGS WERE TOLD TO PERSONS THAT ARE NOT ME OR RELATED TO ME.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Lawrence replied 2 years ago.
Dr. Lawrence :

, and thank you question. I will be happy to assist you. Answers are purposes only.

Dr. Lawrence :

,

Dr. Lawrence :

What was the finding on the pap smear.

Dr. Lawrence :

How old are you?

Dr. Lawrence :

Please respond to my questions when you are online and I can try to help you. Thank you.

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.