Dr. Lawrence
Dr. Lawrence, OB/GYN
Experience:  Board Certified OB/GYN and accomplished educator
62875722

I HAD A PAP SMEAR LAST WEEK DONE BY DR VALERIE LEWIS MORRIS.

I HAD A PAP SMEAR LAST WEEK DONE BY DR VALERIE LEWIS MORRIS. I HAVE NOT BEEN NOTIFIED OF ANY FINDINGS AS OF YET. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW IF THE FINDINGS WERE GIVEN TO SOMEONE ELSE OTHER THAN MYSELF.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Lawrence replied 2 years ago.
Dr. Lawrence :

, and thank you question. I will be happy to assist you. Answers are purposes only.

Dr. Lawrence :

This site is intended to provide you with expert medical advice. We do not have access to results of your tests unless you provide them to us.

Dr. Lawrence :

The experts on this advice do not work with your individual physician.

Dr. Lawrence :

I recommend that you call your doctor's office to get the results of your pap smear directly. Your health information is private and no physician or office staff can give your private information to anyone other than you or anyone you give permission to receive that information.

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.